Our commitment to privacy
Our commitment to data security
We have appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you. This is to prevent unauthorised access to data, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information. When we have no ongoing legitimate business or statutory need to process your information we will delete it.
How we collect your information
We collect personal information in the following ways:
- When you sign up to our email newsletter
- When you contact us with an enquiry (by email, telephone or online chat)
- When you enrol in one of our courses
We may also receive information about you from third party sources (for example, if your employer books you onto a training course with us). This is on the understanding that they have your consent to provide this information. This will be the minimum information required to enrol you on a course (for example, your name and contact email address). We may require more information from you (for example your date of birth) for certain third party bodies. We will advise you of this when booking.
We may also receive sensitive personal information from you (health related) so that we can provide the necessary care or adjustments during your training course or exam.
How we use your information
We use and store information that you provide in the following ways:
- to answer your enquiry (by email or via the website contact us form)
- to provide you with training services that you have requested
- to provide you with further information about our services which may be of interest to you – in accordance with your consent preference. If you subscribe to our newsletter, you can unsubscribe by following the instructions included in the email that you receive
- to act on your behalf when your training programme involves a third party – for example through an external certification/awarding body
How we disclose your information
We may disclose, where necessary, your personal information with:
- third party service providers for example, external certification/awarding bodies for the purposes of course examination and obtaining your course certificate
- trainers who will be delivering your training course
- your employer, where they have instructed us to enrol you on a course and/or funded your place. This may include information about your attendance and assessment results.
Google analytics advertising features
The Pivotal Scotland website employs Google Analytics Advertising Features to view demographics and interests data. Visitors to the Pivotal Scotland website can opt out of Google Analytics Advertising Features, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps or any other available means. You can also opt out via the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Third party website links
We may provide you with links to third party websites either on this website, in response to your enquiry or as part of your training course. We do not accept any responsibility for external website content.
You have the right to:
- access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information
- object to processing or request portability of your personal information
- opt-out of marketing communications at any time. You can do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails.
- withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data at any time.
To do this, please contact us on 0141 772 6777 or email email@example.com
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office about our collection and use of your personal information.
How to contact us
Pivotal Scotland Limited
Unit 22 Huntershill Village
102 Crowhill Road
Glasgow, G64 1RP
Tel: 0141 772 6777