Enquire about this course
- Developing skills in delivering instruction to others will ensure that on-the job training is conducted to a consistently high standard.
- More effective on-the-job training will improve efficiency and motivate the work team.
- A better trained workforce will broaden the skill base of your company.
- Setting up training with an engaging start
- Roles and responsibilities
- Training and learning cycle
- Inclusive and Participative training
- Training and Coaching skills
- Practicing design, delivery, assessment and evaluation
- Feedback techniques
- Delegates are assessed designing, delivering and assessing their peers in microteach scenarios using material from work or leisure activities as the content of the training session.
- Delegates give and receive feedback from their peers.
- Upon successful completion of the course, delegates will be awarded a certificate of competence from Pivotal Scotland.
Delegates will practice training sessions using materials or activities from their workplace or leisure. Course joining instructions will note what materials to bring to the course.
Enquiry for Train the Trainer Fill in the form below and we'll be in touch.
Why you should attend this course
All too frequently the key task of on-the-job training is carried out by staff with little or no help to prepare them for this important role, with the consequence that actual results often fall short of those anticipated. The full potential of on-the-job training can only be realised if those planning and facilitating the training have a thorough understanding of training needs, the training cycle, preparing suitable training materials (including session plans), assessing the learning and the ability and confidence to address a small group or individual in workplace training sessions using effective skills and techniques.
Who Should Attend?
Staff who may be called upon to provide job instruction, induction or need to pass on their skills to others. Personnel who need a good foundation in inclusive and participative modern training principles.
Trainer kept a great pace, injected fun into the day(s) and ensured we were all involved. Good relaxed atmosphere at the venue, good food and we were well looked after.
Good delivery and interaction of training material. Excellent venue.
Tutor was very clear in giving the content of the course. Took time to ensure everyone understood.
IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management
Course Description This is a classroom based course delivered over a period of five consecutive days. This course has been developed in line with the IEMA Associate Membership ...
NEBOSH National General Certificate
Course Description This course covers the main legal requirements for health and safety in the UK, identification and control of workplace hazards, and the practical applicatio...
Safety Passport CCNSG
[administrate_event_table show_prices="true" num_months="12" course="SP" show_categories="false" show_names="false" show_codes="false"] Overview The aim of the CCNSG Safety Passport Scheme is to ensure a basic knowledge of health and sa...
Safety Passport Refresher CCNSG
[administrate_event_table show_prices="true" num_months="12" course="SPR" show_categories="false" show_names="false" show_codes="false"] Overview The aim of the CCNSG Safety Passport Scheme is to ensure a basic knowledge of health and...