Enquire about this course
The intended learning outcome is that delegates will be able to:
- Understand the legal requirements for risk assessment.
- Understand the principles of hazard identification.
- Carry out an assessment of risk as an individual or member of a team.
- Understand the principles of risk control.
- Background to Risk Assessment
- The Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 (HASAWA)
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations relevant to risk assessment
- Safe systems of work
- Risk assessment – managers responsibility
- Risk Assessment Terminology
- Principles of Prevention
- Evaluation of Precautions
- Management Regulations Relevant to Risk Assessment – Summary
- Assessment Records
- Special applications of risk assessment – Young persons
- New or expectant mothers
- Overview of other assessment requirements
Enquiry for Risk Assessment Fill in the form below and we'll be in touch.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
|Location||Venue||Dates||Price inc. VAT||Status|
Continuous tutor assessment with a mixture of syndicate exercises
Why you should attend this course
Effective Risk Control is the cornerstone of modern Health and Safety management.
This course is highly practical in nature and has been designed to ensure delegates gain a thorough understanding of the principles and techniques of effective risk assessment, along with an overview of the key requirements of the underpinning legislation.
Risk assessments are the benchmark of all good health and safety management systems. This course examines what is meant by risk assessment, the basic principles of risk assessment, and the HSE’s recognised five-step approach to successful risk assessment as part of an overall safe system of work.
Who should attend?
Senior Managers, Line Managers, supervisors, Safety Officers or anybody who is involved in carrying out Health and Safety Risk assessment.
Brilliant course, Anna-Lisa was very engaging, good real life examples. Great venue, great food and great service from all office staff too!
Superior teacher! Fantastic delivery, excellent teaching style and consistently tailored his teaching methods to discussion and debates held on the course. Would highly recommend.
Great course. Trainer was inspirational, I really appreciated the leadership techniques he talked about – thanks! Great venue, very friendly, caring and professional staff.
Safety Passport CCNSG
Safety Passport Refresher CCNSG