- Duration: 1 Day
- Locations: Available at your premises
Enquire about this course
- To develop an understanding of the issues, pressures and opportunities associated with ISO Internal Auditors Management in an organisation.
- To provide an overview of the elements of the companies protocols and the role of the internal audit in performance improvement
- To develop an understanding of the methods and principles behind the identification of the organisation’s Management systems
- To introduce delegates to the UK legal framework to enable compliance issues to be identified as part of the internal audit process
- To develop an understanding of the key skills and elements involved in successful auditing (with reference to ISO19011 – the international standard for quality and environmental management systems auditing)
The course is specifically designed to develop in Internal Auditors the competence to plan, develop and undertake and report upon an ISO audit in accordance with guidelines published in BS EN ISO 19011:2002, and combines practical case study exercises with trainer presentations and group review sessions. As with all courses there is a strong emphasis on activity based learning through exercises that encourage team working and innovation.
- Introduction to Management Systems.
- The wider role of Internal Auditing for ISO.
- The emerging role of auditing in corporate governance.
- The process based approach of all management systems.
- Planning and undertaking an audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- The three stages of auditing of a management system.
- Reporting an ISO audit.
- The Integrated Management Systems approach.
- Managing the audit process
- Audit objectives
- Audit programme responsibilities
- Carrying out the audit
- Opening Meeting
- The audit interview
- The closing meeting
- BSI – British Standards Institution
- CEN – European Committee for Standardisation
- Eco Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS)
- The Main Elements of Environmental Management System Standards
- Additional Requirements of EMAS
- Impacts on the EnvironmentDirect and Indirect Environmental Impacts
- The Report
- Other Issues
- Making Recommendations
- Developing an Environmental Management System
View course dates below
Please Call -0845 468 0821
|1 Day||Available at your premises||Enquire|
Enquiry for Internal Audit Training Fill in the form below and we'll be in touch.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
An effective introduction to internal auditing, this course provides an understanding of how to audit SHEQ Management System using theory and group exercises. It provides a good level of competence and skill to meet and satisfy external auditors. Audit training is essential for anyone who is involved in the internal audit process.
Why you should attend this course
Designed to inform and build on the skills and understanding of why an audit is an effective tool in the compliance of their ISO Internal Auditors. The programme is expected to be of use to organisations in satisfying themselves and their certification body of the competence of their audit team.
Who Should Attend?
Lead auditor courses are aimed at people who are, or will be, involved in the internal audit process. Delegates may include system auditors, line managers, environmental champions, or Quality/OHSMS professionals who may be moving towards a multiple audit role.
Brilliant course, Anna-Lisa was very engaging, good real life examples. Great venue, great food and great service from all office staff too!
Superior teacher! Fantastic delivery, excellent teaching style and consistently tailored his teaching methods to discussion and debates held on the course. Would highly recommend.
Great course. Trainer was inspirational, I really appreciated the leadership techniques he talked about – thanks! Great venue, very friendly, caring and professional staff.
Safety Passport CCNSG
Safety Passport Refresher CCNSG