- Duration: 10 Days (course completion)
- Locations: Hallmark Hotel, Glasgow
Enquire about this course
- Staff will acquire new skills, increasing their contribution to the workplace and building their self-esteem
- Improve the effectiveness of your training department and training operations
- Customise in-house training to your company’s needs
- Ensure that training is available to all staff regardless of their learning style
- Unit 1: Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Unit 2: Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Unit 3: Understanding assessment in education and training
- 2 x 15 MCQ examination papers
- 1,000 word assignment outlining a subject specialism
- A one-hour microteaching session
- A one-hour microteaching session
- If candidates pass all three assessments they will receive a CIEH Level 3 Award in Education and Training Certificate
View course dates below
Enquiry for Instructor Training Skills Fill in the form below and we'll be in touch.
This programme is practical and interactive and taught in a friendly and supportive environment with class numbers restricted to eight. Our tutors “practice what they preach” to ensure the entire course is a live and enjoyable learning experience.
Why you should attend this course
The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Level 3 Award in Education and Training (formerly PTLLS) is an introductory, knowledge-based teaching qualification. Aimed at individuals who are not already in a teaching role, or for anyone who needs to train and coach in the workplace. This high quality Train the Trainer programme will provide an excellent foundation and a clear understanding of how to deliver inclusive and engaging training programmes to meet individual learning needs.
Who Should Attend?
In-company trainers, line managers, team leaders, supervisors and those who need to train and coach others in the workplace.
Brilliant course, Anna-Lisa was very engaging, good real life examples. Great venue, great food and great service from all office staff too!
Superior teacher! Fantastic delivery, excellent teaching style and consistently tailored his teaching methods to discussion and debates held on the course. Would highly recommend.
Great course. Trainer was inspirational, I really appreciated the leadership techniques he talked about – thanks! Great venue, very friendly, caring and professional staff.
IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management
Course Description This is a classroom based course delivered over a period of five consecutive days. This course has been developed in line with the IEMA Associate Membership ...
NEBOSH National General Certificate
Course Description The NEBOSH National General Certificate course will cover how to effectively manage health and safety; the UK's key legal requirements and how to identify an...
Safety Passport CCNSG
[administrate_event_table show_prices="true" num_months="12" course="SP" show_categories="false" show_names="false" show_codes="false"] Overview The aim of the CCNSG Safety Passport Scheme is to ensure a basic knowledge of health and sa...
Safety Passport Refresher CCNSG
[administrate_event_table show_prices="true" num_months="12" course="SPR" show_categories="false" show_names="false" show_codes="false"] Overview The aim of the CCNSG Safety Passport Scheme is to ensure a basic knowledge of health and...