Enquire about this course
- Understand the legal responsibilities under the CDM Regulations 2015
- Improved project management
- Improves cooperation teamwork and forward planning
- Identify what information is required to form part of the health and safety plan and the health and safety file under CDM
- Assisting with preparation of the client brief
- Assisting with the preparation of pre-construction information
- Planning, managing and monitoring work during the pre-construction phase
- The elimination, reduction, and control of risks through design
- Health and safety file content and requirements
- Construction Design and Management Regulations
- Overview of client duties
- Overview of designer duties
- Overview of Principal Designer
- Principal contractors duties and the Construction Phase Plan
- Contractors duties
- Domestic clients
- HSE prosecutions
- Appointment thresholds
- No formal assessment
- Delegates who successfully complete the course in full will receive a Pivotal Scotland certificate of training
CITB / HSE Guidance Documents – free to download from website links provided
Enquiry for CDM Awareness Fill in the form below and we'll be in touch.
|Location||Venue||Dates||Price inc. VAT||Status|
This course provides delegates with an understanding of the legal requirements of the CDM (Design and Management) Regulations and how the role of each key duty holders (clients, Principal Designer, Principal Contractor, other contractors) applies during construction projects.
Why you should attend this course
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM 2015) came into force on 6 April 2015, replacing CDM 2007. These regulations define the management of health, safety and welfare when carrying out construction projects.
Who should attend
- Principal Designers looking for an update
- Site managers and agents
- Team leaders, supervisors and chargehands
- Sub-contractors,quantity surveyors,architects
- Safety advisers, managers,reps and officers
- Anyone responsible for design work under CDM
Brilliant course, Anna-Lisa was very engaging, good real life examples. Great venue, great food and great service from all office staff too!
Superior teacher! Fantastic delivery, excellent teaching style and consistently tailored his teaching methods to discussion and debates held on the course. Would highly recommend.
Great course. Trainer was inspirational, I really appreciated the leadership techniques he talked about – thanks! Great venue, very friendly, caring and professional staff.
IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management
Course Description This is a classroom based course delivered over a period of five consecutive days. This course has been developed in line with the IEMA Associate Membership ...
NEBOSH National General Certificate
Course Description The NEBOSH National General Certificate course will cover how to effectively manage health and safety; the UK's key legal requirements and how to identify an...
Safety Passport CCNSG
Safety Passport Refresher CCNSG