Enquire about this course
Employers are legally required to conduct DSE risk assessments. This course will ensure your staff are qualified to carry out these risk assessments.
- Reasons for conducting DSE risk assessments
- Main legislation relating to DSE risk assessment
- Competencies required of DSE risk assessors
- Health effects relating to DSE use
- Main causes of ill-health relating to DSE use
- Principles and benefits of good ergonomic design
- Minimum requirements for workstations
- Recording the findings of DSE risk assessment
- Making recommendations based on the findings
- Reviewing and revising a DSE risk assessment
Assessment is an online British Safety Council DSE risk assessment task.
This tests your learning in a practical context and relates back to your own workplace.
Successful candidates will receive a British Safety Council certificate.
Enquiry for DSE Risk Assessment Fill in the form below and we'll be in touch.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
The British Safety Council Level 2 Award in DSE Risk Assessment will provide course attendees with a full understanding of the DSE Risk Assessment process and the skills required to undertake these assessments properly.
Why you should attend this course
Back pain and musculoskeletal disorders result in the loss of millions of working days every year. One of the main causes is poor posture. The Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Regulations 1992 place a legal requirement on employers to assess workstations and display screen equipment.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at those with responsibility for carrying out DSE risk assessments in the workplace.
Brilliant course, Anna-Lisa was very engaging, good real life examples. Great venue, great food and great service from all office staff too!
Superior teacher! Fantastic delivery, excellent teaching style and consistently tailored his teaching methods to discussion and debates held on the course. Would highly recommend.
Great course. Trainer was inspirational, I really appreciated the leadership techniques he talked about – thanks! Great venue, very friendly, caring and professional staff.
Safety Passport CCNSG
Safety Passport Refresher CCNSG